Giotto Series automatic cartoning machines
Wrap around packaging machines for top performance
Automatic machines for packing loose products or multipacks in wrap around boxes or trays.
The Giotto packaging machines were designed with a modular structure to allow a broad range of customizations to pack the most varied products, even with very small dimensions.
- 50 ppm in a single lane
Giotto S – Giotto Medium
Giotto packs products in wrap around boxes and trays.
This cartoning machine is designed for irregularly shaped products, with special caps or a dispenser.
The blank picking system with suction cups makes it possible to use blanks with a thickness of 2-5 mm.
Wide and raised blank to facilitate loading and to reduce the number of reloading operations required.
Ergonomics, safety, speed and easy use are the characteristics of this automatic end of line packaging machine.
The Giotto series boasts an extensive range of optionals that allow you to "build" your perfect packaging machine. See all the optionals available.
Small product separation
Sistema a ventose per prelevamento cartone
Product presence optical check Diaspro
Picked by the greats
Designed to ensure efficiency, this packaging machine accommodates the superior standards of the world of beverage, food, personal care and personal care and cleaning products.
- Optic and mechanical sensors for product presence
- 1/4 pallet tray
- Electrical cabinet air conditioning
- Rapid pre-set format changeover, without replacing parts
The Giotto wrap-around cartoning machines form the box around the product starting from a flat blank. This ensures maximum stability of the product within the carton as well as solid and stackable packs.
The use of single-coated blanks means that stylish boxes can be achieved, suitable even for the b2c market.
It is recommended for packing:
- alcohol and distillates
- food products
Washing-up liquid in wrap around pack for shelves
Cardboard wine pack
A few customers who have picked Atlanta’s wrap around cartoning machines
Frame and parts in contact with the product: made of stainless steel upon request.
Each moving part is protected to ensure the safety of line operators.
Sliding safety guards allow the operator to have full view of the machine, the wide opening ensures easy access during maintenance and cleaning.
Machine designed to operate over three shifts, with low energy consumption and silently.
Touch screen panel with simple and intuitive interface: this allows the operator to quickly set all parameters with a broad range of pre-sets.
Quick format changeover, pre-set that can be activated from the standard touch screen control panel; it does not require replacing parts.
Optionalautomatic format changeover.
Combined blank and product detection with sensors and photocells.
Available in versions with in-line feeding or at 90°.
Blank thickness 2 to 5 mm
Upper flap closure internal
Installed power 25 kW
Voltage 400V- 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G
Electrical protection IP54
Compressed air consumption 4 NI/cycle at 6 bar
Operating temperature min +5°C - max +40°C
Relative humidity max 70%
Total weight 4,000 kg
Product presence check feelers + photocells
Machine colour RAL 7037
Automatic format changeover
Inserter device unit
1/4 pallet tray
Adjustable feeding guides with handwheels
Manual or automatic centralized lubrication
Motorized crossover infeed conveyor
Photocells for product presence check after separation phase
External upper flap closure
Partial stainless steel version
Customized RAL colour
Electrical panel air conditioning
Teleservice - Remote support
- Loose products can arrive in-line (also through a crossover infeed conveyor) or at 90°.
- Pneumatic anti-jamming unit with oscillating separating bars for proper channelling of the product.
- Maximum accumulation sensor to check the incoming belt. Minimum accumulation sensor for each channel.
- Alternated separation without mechanical gears or continuous separation.
- Optional: inserter device unit.
- Magazine available in vertical or horizontal version, according to the models. The blank is taken from the magazine by a suction cup system.
- The first fold prepares the blank to receive the group of products.
- The box is formed around the product with consecutive folds, while passing along the production line.
- Glued points are applied and the flap can be internal (standard) or external (optional).
How to choose the right packaging machine
If you need more detailed information, our product managers are ready and willing to help.
If you prefer to call
T. +39 051 722792