for multipacks and shelf display products
Minimising plastic use in secondary packaging is easy and convenient
with eco-sustainable packaging that appeals to consumers
80% less plastic
Reduced production costs:
less raw material, less energy, fewer waste disposal taxes
Rapid return on investment
A host of benefits for the point of sale: less waste, more efficiency
The new concept of secondary packaging
For consumers in search of environmentally-friendly packaging
PROGREEN is the alternative to packs with heat-shrink film.
This solution requires a minimum quantity of material to wrap the pack, and is suitable for both consumer packs and logistic packs.
PROGREEN is the bottle packaging machine that implements innovative packaging logic; indeed, it uses a binding system instead of wrapping the products with heat-shrink film.
This technology requires a minimum quantity of material to wrap the pack compared to traditional solutions.
An example:Production: 100,000,000 1.5-litre bottles/year (pack of 6)
Quantity of plastic required:
with film 470 tonnes/year
with Progreen just 80 tonnes/year
The consumption of ecostrap and its saving also depend on the shape of the bottle.
HOVER OVER THE PICTURE to find out how much plastic you save with PROGREEN
Practical to carry, easy to open
PROGREEN packs are practical to carry, just like a traditional pack, and they are much more convenient and quick to open; indeed, you don’t need any tools to unpack them, all you need to do is pull slightly on the top ring to pull out a bottle.
For this reason, packs wrapped with PROGREEN are perfect for shelf products.
The benefits for the manufacturer
- From 38% to 83% raw material savings
- Electricity savings because PROGREEN does not have a heat-shrink tunnel
- Savings on taxes relating to waste production (CONAI Italian National Packaging Consortium)
- Benefits for the web reputation
Benefits for the user
- Solid pack
- Easy to carry pack
- Reduced waste volumes
- Possibility of returning the binding ecostrap
Benefits for the planet
- Less energy consumption, because less raw material needs to be produced
- Less CO2, because there is less raw material to transport
- 100% recyclable: the plastic from the ecostrap is re-usable
- Less waste means less energy to transport them and to dispose of them
Multiple benefits for the point of sale.
Plastic reduction is a pressing requirement on the part of consumers, so giving the points of sale the opportunity to claim they are really reducing the use of this material is a significant plus.In addition to being linked to the brand image, the benefits are also extremely practical: 80% less waste material means:
- speedier shelf restocking
- tidy aisles, even during restocking
- reduced waste volumes