for multipacks and shelf display products
Minimising plastic use in secondary packaging is easy and convenient
with eco-sustainable packaging that appeals to consumers
80% less plastic
Reduced production costs:
less raw material, less energy, fewer waste disposal taxes
Rapid return on investment
A host of benefits for the point of sale: less waste, more efficiency
What isn’t there
does not cost anything nor does it pollute.
PROGREEN is the bottle packaging machine that implements innovative packaging logic; indeed, it uses a binding system instead of wrapping the products with heat-shrink film.
This technology requires a minimum quantity of material to wrap the pack compared to traditional solutions.
An example:Production: 100,000,000 1.5-litre bottles/year (pack of 6)
Quantity of plastic required:
with film 470 tonnes/year
with Progreen just 80 tonnes/year
HOVER OVER THE PICTURE to find out how much plastic you save with PROGREEN
Practical to carry, easy to open
PROGREEN packs are practical to carry, just like a traditional pack, and they are much more convenient and quick to open; indeed, you don’t need any tools to unpack them, all you need to do is pull slightly on the top ring to pull out a bottle.
For this reason, packs wrapped with PROGREEN are perfect for shelf products.
The benefits for the manufacturer
- From 38% to 83% raw material savings
- Electricity savings because PROGREEN does not have a heat-shrink tunnel
- Savings on taxes relating to waste production (CONAI Italian National Packaging Consortium)
- Benefits for the web reputation
Benefits for the user
- Solid pack
- Easy to carry pack
- Reduced waste volumes
- Possibility of returning the binding ecostrap
Benefits for the planet
- Less energy consumption, because less raw material needs to be produced
- Less CO2, because there is less raw material to transport
- 100% recyclable: the plastic from the ecostrap is re-usable
- Less waste means less energy to transport them and to dispose of them
Multiple benefits for the point of sale.
Plastic reduction is a pressing requirement on the part of consumers, so giving the points of sale the opportunity to claim they are really reducing the use of this material is a significant plus.In addition to being linked to the brand image, the benefits are also extremely practical: 80% less waste material means:
- speedier shelf restocking
- tidy aisles, even during restocking
- reduced waste volumes
by ATLANTA and