the environmentally-friendly pack
for logistic packs
The eco-sustainable that pays for itself in just a few months
and which allows you to reduce plastic use
80% less plastic
Major reduction in production costs:
less raw material, less energy, fewer waste disposal taxes
Rapid return on investment
A host of benefits for the point of sale: less waste, more efficiency
A new concept of secondary packaging
PROGREEN implements innovative secondary packaging logic; indeed, it uses a binding system instead of wrapping the products with wrap around carton or heat-shrink film.
This solution requires a minimum quantity of material to wrap the pack compared to traditional solutions and it is ideal for several solutions. The consumption of ecostrap and its saving also depend on the shape of the bottle.
Pre-bundled logistic packs
38% less plastic
There are truly many benefits of using PROGREEN for pre-bundled packs, both in terms of money saving and brand reputation.
This solution requires a minimum quantity of material to wrap the pack compared to traditional solutions and it proves very popular with customers who consequently have much smaller quantities of plastic to dispose of.
Choosing to use PROGREEN MULTIPACK FOR PRE-BUNDLED PRODUCTS
- YOU WILL SAVE 26 g of plastic for every pack of 24 bottles (0.5 L)
- YOU WILL SAVE energy consumption for the heat-shrink oven
- YOU WILL SAVE on CONAI Italian National Packaging Consortium fees
HOVER OVER THE PICTURE to discover the PROGREEN MULTIPACK pre-bundled pack
83% less plastic
This type of pack offers many benefits for all products intended for sale loose on shelves or to restock automatic drinks dispensers.
The packs are stackable and very stable on pallets. Various formats of 10, 12, 24 and 27 bottles can be configured (see table).
Choosing to use PROGREEN MULTIPACK FOR LOGISTIC PACKS you will save
- 26 g of plastic for every pack of 24 bottles (0,5 L)
- energy consumption for the heat-shrink oven
- CONAI Italian National Packaging Consortium fees
The benefits for the manufacturer
- 38% raw material savings
- Electricity savings because PROGREEN does not have a heat-shrink tunnel
- Savings on taxes relating to waste production (CONAI Italian National Packaging Consortium)
- Benefits for the web reputation
Benefits for the user
- Solid pack
- Easy to carry pack
- Reduced waste volumes
- Possibility of returning the binding ecostrap
Benefits for the planet
- Less energy consumption, because less raw material needs to be produced
- Less CO2, because there is less raw material to transport
- 100% recyclable: the plastic from the ecostrap is re-usable
- Less waste means less energy to transport them and to dispose of them
Multiple benefits for the point of sale.
Plastic reduction is a pressing requirement on the part of consumers, so giving the points of sale the opportunity to claim they are really reducing the use of this material is a significant plus.In addition to being linked to the brand image, the benefits are also extremely practical: 80% less waste material means:
- speedier shelf restocking
- tidy aisles, even during restocking
- reduced waste volumes